Sunday, October 15, 2006

Why Happiness Journal?

I'm sure the name Happiness Journal is self explanatory. This is where i write about things small or big, that make me happy. The idea is to write frequently... daily if possible, about anything nice that made me/ makes me happy.
It is a concept I had read about long ago in a Readers' Digest, though for some reason the inspiration to actually start took years. I think somewhere, a realization that negativity seemed to be pouring out of me through my words, actions and body language - spurred me into trying and correcting it. Step 1 therefore - identify daily reasons to be happy. And that's how and that's why - the Happiness Journal.
It is my log of reasons to smile and feel blessed. My savings for a rainy day when the blues strike. And hopefully I would have saved enough to see me smile through those rocky times.
And I'm going to start right away...

1 Reasons to smile:

Blogger goldfluke said...

may your jar over-floweth :)

October 16, 2006 at 1:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home