Sunday, October 15, 2006

Welcome back K...

K's back in town for 2 months.
Arrived last night and woke me with a call this morning. He's the only guy in the world i know who can (and does) get away with apologetically yelling into my ear at 7.30 am - WAKE UP BIAATCH!! I"M BACK TO MAKE YOUR LIFE HELL!!!
:-)) Asshole!
And the 1st thought in my mind- oh no no no no!!! Why? Why? Why? Why now? Why now when I'm gonna be snowed under with work... all the way till december!
Counter thought - yipeeeeeeeeee!!! Something to look forward to! I'll make time somehow. With K here - life's gonna be a wild rollercoaster ride! Just strap up and hold on tight!!
Anyway, so he came over at 10 and meet me, mom and the dog. Made me drive him around to the Club and then to the Nofra market where he ate South indian food like it was going out of fashion. :-) I collapsed laughing! And then we drove to Inox where he wanted to check out the Versace showroom (where he looked every bit the US returned wealthy Parsi boy, and I - every bit the designerwear-uninitiated working-girl with definitely no money to buy even a V-sock).
On the way and back, he ranted non-stop about all things Indians, raved about every thing American (and about his apparently-Goddessy-looking-girlfriend) and yelled road instructions in my ear.
By the end of that 1 hr I was ready to hit him. The 2 yrs that I hadn't seen him had simply melted away and it felt like he'd been here all along here.

1 Reasons to smile:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Cat! I am dog. Also K. And south indian. So who is the other K?

October 15, 2006 at 6:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home