Wednesday, August 22, 2007

The finishing line...

There it is, my letter of resignation
My passport to being free
Free from this role and this designation
Free to change, free to be me

4 Reasons to smile:

Blogger Unknown said...

good for u girl :)
and maybe one day I shall follow your lead!
Amen to that

August 22, 2007 at 11:14 AM  
Blogger Jackson said...

You're quitting your job?

August 23, 2007 at 2:44 AM  
Blogger the mad momma said...

you really quit or was that just poetry?

August 23, 2007 at 2:07 PM  
Blogger Pixychik said...

RV,
Amen indeed, if that is how you wish it :)

Jackson,
Yes, yes, yes. I have quit and am doing the notice period thingie now. More details in your gmail email. And hey, hope you didn't mind the ABCD thing... Wikipedia has a rather grim definition of it, whereas in my part of the world it is said casually!

Mad Momma,
I really quit. Am getting married in december, and wanted a brief break before that... am moving to Hyd post wedding :)

September 3, 2007 at 7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home