Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Random infobits about me (unnecessary, but wth)

-I don’t watch TV. Nope. Not at all. Not even a little bit. Not in my own house (there IS a TV that works. There IS cable), not anywhere else. And no, I’m not a TV hater. I think it’s important to watch TV; it’s enjoyable too if you do start watching. But I just don’t have the time. I have other things to do.

-I’m hooked to Don’t look back in anger (Oasis) and Eye in the sky (Alan Parsons Project) very badly. I have to listen to these everyday or I get moody.

- I hate my nose. And if it weren’t so bad I swear I’d have got me a nose ring. But since it IS that bad I won’t draw attention to it.

- The predominant color in my wardrobe is white. I have 2 of just about everything in white. Except pants. I won’t ever get white pants. They’re high maintenance, and make your bum look big.

- I’m dying to get a second tattoo.

- I love dimsum too. Esp the ones you get at M-block market in delhi, on a coooold winter day

- I can’t believe I went away to and lived alone in Delhi for 2 yrs. I’d never allow sis to do it. I’d slap her and tell her to get her head checked.

- I want to learn how to hex people.

- If I died, I would like to be buried, not cremated (intention is not to be morbid, but its important to have this put down somewhere, so that if the need arises my wish is known). And I’d like a pretty headstone with a tear-jerker something written for me. Something like ‘Finally, she sleeps’ (not tear-jerky enough? Well no problem, I like it still)

12 Reasons to smile:

Blogger Shobha said...

That was interesting!! Do blog after you get your second tattoo for sure :)

May 30, 2007 at 9:47 PM  
Blogger Jackson said...

I didn't see anything wrong with your nose.. But yeah, don't get a ring, it's getting a bit tacky now. I like it the way it is.

I also like big.. uhm, next!

DIM SUUUUM!!

What's wrong with Delhi?

June 1, 2007 at 2:40 AM  
Blogger Jackson said...

Oh I forgot the tattoo thingie.. I didn't even get to see the first one! Or is that on some kind of private place? :P

June 1, 2007 at 2:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i quite like your first tattoo, though I am not sure if many people have had the chance to see it ;)
and dudette, the big ass is kick ass... infact now I am going to present you with white pajamas as your birthday gift... flaunt it girl... J Lo does it, so does Beyonce! Next time you are in town, it should be up & in my face!!

June 4, 2007 at 2:00 AM  
Blogger Pixychik said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

June 5, 2007 at 9:59 AM  
Blogger Pixychik said...

SS...
of course, of course. And all going as planned, this happy development should be sometime next month

Jax...
Whadya think of nose-pins/ studs? U know those TINNNNNNNY, shiny li'll things? I think they look awwwesome. And thanks for your kind words, but 27 yrs of conditioning means my mind is made up about how i feel about the blob!! :(

And i'll send you a pic that shows the tattoo. (GRIN). It's on the arm.

NOT GOPAL...
weelllllllll...thank you for dropping by. Been missing you around. and yes, yes,yes... don't we know about the J Lo and the Beyonce. But i swear if u give me white pajamas i'll strangle you immediately with them :)

June 5, 2007 at 10:03 AM  
Blogger velvetgunther said...

Not that anybody would care to know, but I dont watch TV either, although I have one...its either DVD or youtube...dimsums are pretty much the same as momos, and as far as delhi is concerned, the best are in majnu ka tila, Tibetan ones

June 7, 2007 at 6:29 AM  
Blogger wiseling said...

What's the tattoo of? Ima curious!

Do you like Harry Potter. (i'm a tad bit obsessed. Just a tad bit, really. *grin*)

June 14, 2007 at 7:47 AM  
Blogger Pixychik said...

Velvet,
off to delhi this weekend, and guess where i'm surely going? Just love the name Majnu ka Tila... wonder whats the legend...

Wiseling,
Its a fancy Om on the arm. Looks nice, i think. And i am soooo suspicious of that Harry Potter question... i'm not saying anything, u're upto some mischief!

June 14, 2007 at 10:17 AM  
Blogger the mad momma said...

i want a tattoo, i dont watch tv.. and i think white pants make the bum look huge too.. and oh.. i would give anything to be under 50 kilos again

June 28, 2007 at 5:06 AM  
Blogger the mad momma said...

ps.. i have the ugliest nose in town but i got a nosering anyway.. chumma.. because i want it!

July 6, 2007 at 1:18 PM  
Blogger ram cobain said...

hi taraa,
is that your real name?
awesome post, thanks for sharing bits of you with everyone :-)
btw how did you stumble upon my blog?
ciao and all the best for the tattoo and the dimsums :-)

July 22, 2007 at 7:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home