Sunday, May 06, 2007

Lesser of the two evils...


I prefer insomnia to some of the dreams that I have. No, they're not nightmares

4 Reasons to smile:

Blogger Jackson said...

Do the dreams have anything to do with that red dot? >_>

May 6, 2007 at 3:15 PM  
Blogger Pixychik said...

Nothing at all. The red dot is called the Bindi and many indian women (esp the married ones who are Hindu) wear it. It's considered auspicious. Most wear it coz they look nice.

THe pic actually has little connection with the post... its just something i drew on Paint...
:-)

how're u? a long mail from me to you, is due. soon hopefully!

May 7, 2007 at 11:23 AM  
Blogger Jackson said...

I'm good.. A long blog from me about the meet is due, too :P I keep having trouble with logging in though, I think it's because of the gmail account (which I haven't used yet :roll:).

Right now it seems that I can only log in by going here and going to the comment page, which logs me in. So, yay for more pageviews, eh? ^^

May 9, 2007 at 1:49 PM  
Blogger :) said...

wow

May 20, 2007 at 9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home