Thursday, January 11, 2007

This, that and the other... and HNY!!!

A third of January is over, and i think i'm doing ok on my resolutions still :-). Isn't that cool?
Other than that the year's not begun very well. Have been so busy with work that 've had no time to write even a 10 line post. And that can be frustrating when there are no less than 3 things that you want to write about.
Well i guess in my line of work that's the price you pay for a taking a small new year vacation at Goa... a really screwed up schedule on return :-(
Anyway, about the three things that I had to write about. The first was about what i did on New Year's eve... It was a house party on an island a little off Panjim. It was an awesome experience, though it wasn't half as glam as it sounds when i put it like that :-). Anyway, it was fun, and the pity is that i have no pics of it. And at the moment, don't have the energy also to write about it. Some other time, then.
The 2nd thing was about the Goa trip and some things i learnt about the place, the people and the life there in the tourist season :-). That too, later.
For now, i write about the 5 good things about me, since this is what Jackson tagged me on :-) (thank u, thank u!!). Well i suppose i will ignore all the well-known good things about me and focus on those things that people seldom realize are my best qualities. If you're thinking that modesty is unlikely to be one of them, u're right i guess...
Anyway so here goes:
1. I'm nothing if i'm not Charming. It's a natural gift, and i think i get it from Mom. If saying that makes me a conceited fool, i'm ignoring that for now and moving on to the 2nd point instead... since we are focussing on my good points :-)
2. Well, charming or not, those who have had the good fortune of having had my love and affection cannot deny that I'm ridiculously Indulgent. So much so that sometimes it makes people feel smothered. But hey... i feel great and naturally, that's what matters to me. See why you should make me like you :-)
3. The moody blog and any number of angry outbursts aside, I'm essentially a Happy person, who needs not much to feel pleased with. R will vouch for this i know. And for how much i like being outdoors!!!
4. A good listener and secret keeper. It's no coincidence that for the last four years i have been in a profession that needs me to listen, listen, listen to people and make sense of all the heaps of non-sense they talk. That explains the good listener bit. As for the secret keeper bit... i don't really know why i wrote that considering it's been a while since this quality was tested.
5. Fun to be with. Too sleepy to explain now. But seriously, trust me on it.
So that's that. I had not for a minute imagined that it would be so difficutlt to five little positives about me... but it was... and that's not so good. Well anyway...
And incidetally, thanks to Jackson, even i am now an avid reader of Boss Stewie's blog, and am very keen to see what funny twist he gives to this post (since he was also tagged).
So now i tag in turn - Lemontree, Palate and Tirbha. Let's wait and watch.

3 Reasons to smile:

Blogger Jackson said...

Well, it's nice to see that bots appreciate the post.. :P

You're right, I didn't know that about you, although now that I look at it, it seems to fit pretty well with you :)

Don't forget to include the instructions about what tagging is about, otherwise they don't have a clue what to do ;)

January 13, 2007 at 2:44 PM  
Blogger justme said...

A researcher on vacation!

Where’s the "letting your hair down" part of you???

lol kidding- the fact u are too tired and sleepy.. we’ve had a lot of fun :-)

January 18, 2007 at 3:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks! This helped so much! I've read several
rather confusing sites lately, this cleared up a lot confusion I had.

February 21, 2010 at 2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home