Friday, October 20, 2006

Love me, love my dog

I'd this really scary dream last night.. There was this violent war, and everyone was hiding from someone and snooping on someone else and holding guns and there was firing and bombing and all that. And everyone who was warring was known to me, though I have no idea what the fighting was about.
What I do know that I was really terrified for me and for tasha. I think i was crying in my sleep. Around 5 am then I sort of half-woke up and instinctively reached my arm under the bed where she was sleeping. Reassured and thankful she was there (and safe), I gently squeezed her paw. She whined a bit and moved her face to rest it on my hand. I have no idea what she was dreaming of, but i think she knew it was me and was glad about it too.
And then we both fell asleep like that – me with my arm dangling and holding her paw, and she with her face on my hand


4 Reasons to smile:

Blogger goldfluke said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

October 21, 2006 at 11:03 PM  
Blogger goldfluke said...

love your dog ;)

October 21, 2006 at 11:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

do you love the dog?

November 1, 2006 at 9:40 AM  
Blogger Pixychik said...

Goldfluke, thank u.

Anonymous, yes i do. Coz it loves me back, makes me feel important, and wants to spend every minute of its existence with me. It shows me what unconditional love it like, and brings out the best in me.

November 7, 2006 at 8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home