Sunday, October 29, 2006

Amateur's pride...

Recent pictures of the Afghan Church from my digicam. A beautiful day put to the most fantastic use.


A sight for sore eyes
Standing tall for 400 years



The steeple. Check out the bird atop.
Sprinkled sunlight... Almost looks haunted, doesn't it?
Come one and all...
Some girl... :-)
Arches that remind me of college...


A Saint rests...





If only inspiration struck every Sunday...

4 Reasons to smile:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

October 30, 2006 at 9:53 AM  
Blogger Jackson said...

Wow, those pics are beautiful.. as well as those of your previous post, it makes my neighbourhood look like, well, almost nothing really.

I like the way you write, it's... soothing, comforting. Even when you're moody :P

November 1, 2006 at 7:26 AM  
Blogger Pixychik said...

jackson... thank u. And thank u for visiting.

I'm really fortunate to have a picturesque neighbourhood...its more than one could say for any other part of bombay.

and thanks for liking my writing too. catchya soon on mr-jax :-)

November 7, 2006 at 8:22 PM  
Blogger justme said...

lovely pictures, makes me want to come back!
thank you for the fond memories

December 17, 2006 at 10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home