Thursday, August 23, 2007

Somebody STOP me...

Ever since I went all lyrical
People have gone hysterical
I’m a budding star
My fame’s spreadin wide n far
Gosh I’m such a literary miracle!!

5 Reasons to smile:

Blogger Mystic Margarita said...

Great limerick! (Applauds!!) :)

August 24, 2007 at 8:35 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

you are so amusingly disgusting its not funny!

August 27, 2007 at 12:51 AM  
Blogger Jackson said...

Somebody should stop you now,
before we all go ROFLMAO.. :P

August 29, 2007 at 6:59 AM  
Blogger ram cobain said...

you are a rockstar, taraaa. and an unabashedly humble poet, the way we should be :-)

kickfuckinass!!!

August 29, 2007 at 2:45 PM  
Blogger Pixychik said...

mystic,
thank you... for the kind words, and for dropping in.

Bharti,
i am , na... :) don't u just looooooooooove me

Jackson,
That long abbreviation was your way to get back at me for ABCD? Hey i hope you didn't mind it... Wikipedia gives a rather grim definition of it... it's used in a light hearted way in my part of hthe world :)

Ram,
Thank you :) The humble one is out of ideas already, though! :(

September 3, 2007 at 10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home