Thursday, August 07, 2008

Nice ad

If you've seen the other more popular Dove film 'Evolution' and liked it, chances are you'll like this too. I do.

Although, part of me (the part that abhors self-righteous preaching) feels what is this at the end of the day, but another ad? A message. Whatever. From a brand of beauty products. So, a case of the pot calling the kettle black? You decide.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Reasons to smile:

Blogger Unknown said...

Oh... so nice and different from the usual stuff.
but that ponds dumb ad of saif and priyanka is so bloody stupid!!! makes me angry whenvere i watch that nosense ad!!!

August 9, 2008 at 2:38 AM  
Blogger Pixychik said...

ohh tell me about it. It amazes me that some crap work like that gets approved by clients. No story, no connection... totally senseless... sheesh. Hate that ad, really.

August 9, 2008 at 9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home