Thursday, November 06, 2008

Sometime late at night, when i'm awake and in a car heading home, speeding through a still and silent city, on deserted roads lit with warm yellow lamps, my thoughts drift into the homes of all my loved ones, and my mind's eye sees them - family, siblings, friends in far away places, pets - tucked in their warm beds fast asleep and dreaming of happy things; safe, and fearless in their sleep.

And it fills me up with so much love it feels like my heart would break.

2 Reasons to smile:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Every spot emptied in your heart, it's always filled with something else.
It's equilibrium.
=)

November 14, 2008 at 10:20 PM  
Blogger wiseling said...

Your post fills me up with so much love, it feels like my heart would break.

April 18, 2009 at 1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home